Dream Team Trial

Welcome to the Rosetta Stone Support Forum!

If you wish to post or view internal information of this forum, you would want to register and sign in.

Cheers!

This would contain information that may be shared among the team members of Merlin's Rosetta Stone Support Team.

Crashing or restarting Rosetta Course app

CharlieRosetta
Admin

Crashing or restarting Rosetta Course app

Post by CharlieRosetta on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi Team,

Some knowledgesharing here. I just had a call lately regarding the mobile app Rosetta Course App, wherein the learner was experiencing a "disconnect or restart" issue. Please see case 03000411. I observerd the same issue on an existing ticket, wherein the learner's issue remained unresolved. Please see case 02963793. So this is the solution me and the caller could confirm:

Delete app from the mobile device. Make sure that the learner deletes the app completely by asking him to look for the respective folders in his mobile device. Then ask the learner to download the app again. Also ask the learner if he had a firmware update lately, this might be the explanation to his issue with the corrupted data of the app causing it to reset.

In addition, you can always advise the learner to do the same steps each time he updates his mobile device's firmware.

Cheers,
Rich

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:28 am